iunie 14, 2013 § Lasă un comentariu
Dropping by to write down the most creepy-fucked-up dreams I’ve had lately, all between 07.30 and 09.06, this morning.
1. Went to a high school reunion – which was kind of awesome, because it was like a ceremony meant to expose the biggest failure amongst graduates hehe, cough, nevermind – got harassed by a weird looking janitor-like guy working there and tried to expose him. He said no one would ever believe me, and there I was, all brave, responding that it didn’t matter as long as I made it easier for the next girl who’ll complain about having to take that kind of behavior. And then he stabbed me in the back.
2. Tried to jump from a tree-house, but the damn thing was in the middle of a football field and amazingly high – higher than a 4 stories block of flats. Wanted to throw my backpack first so I could land on something and soften the fall (somehow that was supposed to make sense), but the only thing left in my tree-house were two rolls of toilet paper. Major panic – did not jump.
3. „Woke up” at home and tried to go in the kitchen. The door was left ajar and I saw a hand – a hand with a knife – and the hand stood still in mid air, somehow blocking the kitchen door. Instead of running out of the house, I went back to my bedroom, got dressed and panicked. Tried calling someone, but the ‘someone’ bastard did not answer. Tried going backing to the kitchen, but the killer was already coming at me – it was a she, a blonde, lovely lady, and the knife had morphed into a pair of scissors. We fought and I pushed the scissors into her chest.
I WOKE UP.
OH, GLORIOUS NEW DAY…
septembrie 19, 2012 § Lasă un comentariu
in need of a big fix of dropping-in to see what condition my condition is in. ever since I watched the Big Lebowski again, somewhere up in the skies of cruising attitude, between fuck-me-Narita and fuck-you-Amsterdam, I keep thinking something good is gonna happen if I just drop in … to crawl out of what i’ve been crawling into for such a long time.
august 12, 2012 § Lasă un comentariu
1. The physiological correlations of limerence are heart palpitations, trembling, pallor, flushing, pupil dilatation and general weakness. Awkwardness, stuttering, shyness, confusion predominate at the behavioral level. Less common effects include sickness, headaches, and loss of appetite, dizziness and passing out.
2. There is apprehension, nervousness, and anxiety due to terrible worry that any action may bring about disaster. Many of the commonly associated physiological reactions are the result of the limerent fear. Some people however may find that these effects come most strongly either immediately at or some time after contact with the object of limerence, and this is accompanied with an acute feeling of ecstasy or despair.
3. The super-sensitivity that is heightened by fear of rejection can get in the way of interpreting the limerent object’s body language and lead to inaction and wasted opportunities. Body signals may be emitted that confuse and interfere with attaining the limerent object.
4. A condition of sustained alertness, a heightening of awareness and an enormous fund of energy to deploy in pursuit of the limerent aim is developed. The sensation of limerence is felt in the midpoint of the chest, bottom of the throat, guts, or in some cases in the abdominal region. This can be interpreted as ecstasy at times of mutuality, but its presence is most noticeable during despair at times of rejection.
mai 15, 2012 § Lasă un comentariu
Weird enough, it seems 2/3 of last night’s dream already happened, although to a slight lesser /distorted extent. I dreamt the Old Man texted me, which he actually did today, although not to cry on my shoulder and apologize for breaking my heart. The dream stranger that broke into the house I used to live in as a little girl and ravished me turned into a creepy guy who hit on me on the bus. We ended up hugging in the middle of Romana Square, pretending to be a couple. Now, the only thing still missing from this almost perfect dream-come-true-scenario is an affair with Kevin Spacey.
ianuarie 14, 2012 § Lasă un comentariu